Missing Middle Omaha
Sign this petition to show your support for the City of Omaha's proposed Transit Oriented Development (TOD) policy.
Click here to read the City's proposed TOD policy, how it came about, and to stay updated on its progress.
More TOD in Omaha means:
- A welcoming city where citizens of all stripes can choose from a diversity of home choices and not be excluded from neighborhoods of opportunity.
- An age-friendly community where seniors can age-in-place in more convenient homes, close to services and transit.
- A vibrant city attracting young professionals and employers.
- A sustainable city, not dependent on suburban sprawl, freeways, and car pollution.
- Neighborhood investment supporting corner store businesses, parks, public schools, and amenities.