Missing Middle Omaha
Sign this petition to show your support for the City of Omaha's proposed Transit Oriented Development (TOD) policy.
More TOD in Omaha means:
- A welcoming city where citizens of all stripes can choose from a diversity of home choices and not be excluded from neighborhoods of opportunity.
- An age-friendly community where seniors can age-in-place in more convenient homes, close to services and transit.
- A vibrant city attracting young professionals and employers.
- A sustainable city, not dependent on suburban sprawl, freeways, and car pollution.
- Neighborhood investment supporting corner store businesses, parks, public schools, and amenities.